Production efficiency is critical to your facility. Redhead’s Wellhead Compression units are designed to maximize your wellhead production. Wellhead compression increases production rates and prevents liquid loading by decreasing production equipment and wellhead pressure. With a short term return on investment, Redhead Service’s Compression solutions are a must need.
Vapor Recovery Units
The oil and gas industry is becoming increasingly regulated with new air quality standards defined by the EPA. On August 16, 2012 the EPA approved 40 CFR Part 60& 63 Subpart OOOO, which requires at least 95% emission reduction from new, modified or reconstructed storage vessels. Redhead Services Vapor Recovery Units allow you to minimize greenhouse gas emissions, maintain EPA compliance, and capture additional revenue opportunities.
Portable Hot Oilers
Redhead Services offers Portable Hot Oil Trailers. Traditional hot oil trucks work well, however there is now another solution to this problem – The Redhead Hot Oil Trailer. It is now possible to rent/purchase and run a portable hot oil unit, run this piece of equipment on a number of wells, and not only save money, but increase productive time on your well. The Redhead Hot Oil Trailer can be brought to location and towed by a standard ½ ton pickup truck. The unit is setup, connected to site available 440 power which is available at most locations and set to run.Download Product Page PDF
Stationary Flare Stacks
Redhead Services is your go to source for Production Flares. Our standard flare stack stands 25’ tall and is built from 4” piping. It features an 8” liquid knockout in the base of the stack and comes ready to be guyed on location. We offer multiple levels of control on our flares and each is interchangeable if an upgrade is ever needed. We also offer a variety of sizes from our standard model to fit your every need.
- 4’ A-36 Carbon Steel Wind Shroud
- Pilot Gas – 4-10scfh at 10 psig
- Volume: 2.5MMscfd at .28 Mach No.
- Retractable Igniter/Pilot System
- 8” Liquid Knockout
- 4” 150# RF Flare Gas Inlet
- 1” NPT Drain
- 2” NPT High Level Shutdown
Portable Flare Stacks
Redhead Services provides portable natural gas flare stacks, which are ideal for those needing flare systems that are portable and easy to transport from site-to-site. Our flares are highly mobile, easy to raise or lower, and simple to operate. With natural gas flaring becoming more and more necessary at well sites and pipelines, our flare stacks help meet State and EPA standards.
- Rugged Construction
- 7,000# Axles
- 24’ Dovetail Bumper Pull Trailer with Breakaway Box and Electric Brakes
- 1/2” Plate Steel Barrel Mounts
- 1/2” Plate Steel Barrel Lift Hinge Assembly
- C-5 Channel Trailer Platform Construction
- Two – Rear Stabilizing Outriggers
- Dual Dedicated Solar Chargers
- Hydraulically Actuated Lift with Dedicated Solar Charger
- Enclosed Ignitor Control Box with Dedicated Solar Charger and Pulsing or Manual Ignition Options
- High Voltage Spark Generator Delivering up to 45 kV
- Vented Windscreen Bonnet
- Standard Unit – 6” X 30’ One Piece Barrel, Black (Can build to Customer Specs)
FLIR GF320 Infrared Camera Imaging
For Gas Leak Detection and Electrical Inspections
Redhead Services uses The FLIR GF300/320 infrared camera as a
preventative maintenance solution to spot leaks in piping, flanges and connections in
petrochemical operations. The infrared camera can rapidly scan large areas and pinpoint
leaks in real time.
Literally thousands of components can be scanned per shift without the need to interrupt the process. It reduces repair downtime and provides verification of the process. Above all it is exceptionally safe, allowing potentially dangerous leaks to be monitored from several meters away. FLIR GF320 will significantly improve your work safety, environmental and regulatory compliance, not to mention helping to improve the bottom line by finding leaks that essentially decrease profits. The new GF320 now embeds GPS data into the image allowing workers to pinpoint the location of the leak or hot spot.
Edge CXV and XXV Combustor Systems
Edge Combustors are designed for the destruct VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) and other vapors produced from oil storage vessels. The low pressure high efficiency Edge burner assembly in the unit destructs tank vapors at a >99.9% rate while allowing continous low and depressurization of storage vessels.
The combustor uses an Edge burner asembly which includes a high aspiration mixer, venturi barrel and an flow swirl nozzle. Both units have been 3rd party tested and exceed the standards set forth in the EPA OOOO regulations.
- Optional add on Modbus card (600-M)
- 4 operational modes
- Temperature control - up to 2 thermocouples
- Flame sensing with thermocouple or igniter rod. Very low power consumption
- Built-in charge controller for solar & line power with battery backup applications
- Time and date stamped event record log
- USB port to capture internal data
- Automatic restart after a power failure Mix and match solenoid drives Selectable status output
- Optional Thermocouple input for flame detection
- Internal watchdog system
- User-friendly setup and operation
- Ultra-bright LED status indicators
- Password protection secures interface from tampering
Production of Natural Gas orifice meter runs engineered and built to conform with the American Gas Association (AGA) and to the American Petroleum Institute (API) standards, which are governed by AGA Report No. 3, Part 2 & API 14.3.2. We can customize and build any package to suit any application or need from basic to complex systems. We offer skid and EFM packages, valves, sample probe, thermowell, test well, seal rings, and orifice plates everything to serve your measurement needs.
- Single Chamber Weld x Weld (85 Edition)
- Single Chamber/Simplex/Junior Weld x Flange
- Dual Chamber/Senior Fittings
- OFU – Orifice Flange Unions
- Flow Conditioners
- Senior Repair Kits